Friday 26 June 2015

ASSURANCE x FEAR OF GOD

It's almost Friday! (: Been a tad busier at work after getting back from the camp.
My daily rambles and what's not usually goes to my Dayre, while the more substantial stuffs are blogged here haha.

I meant to share more about the Gzone retreat.
Haha. Basically we had great fun, hahaha.
Team building games (the inner competitive spirits surfaced hahahahahaha), eat alot, cup noodles supper (imagine a few girls under one roof hahahahaha), eat more, massage and eat some more. HAHAHA. 

The 2nd night when Garrett shared left me really really touched by God's love in my life.
Here's to share a snippet of what I wrote in my notebook (:

"Finding joy to do the things of God, and guarding my heart in the deep foundations that anchored me right from the very beginning of my walk. Gotta make pre-made decisions in life so that when I am caught in tough situations, I know what my choices can be. God's love covers all weaknesses, but we should never take that for granted and let the fear of God also guard my heart. Having the fear of God is also really important because you will then begin to really walk circumspectly.
Be in the world, and not of the world. Let not the self desire/ things of the world will not start taking over my heart. God, let Your will be above all else and that I will walk into my destiny- I know You will guide me and take me into your intent for me. Every struggles, decisions, choices that I make, give me wisdom to think of Your love and have the fear of God. God is the God of ALL. He knows everyone of our hearts (v.Matthew 22:32)"

-

It really apt for this season- things are starting to unfold (:
We had an amazing CG session yesterday!
Had a really good time just spending time in the Spirit.
Prayer x Worship.
I was initially praying for myself- work, things on my mind etc...
& as I prayed, I just felt really assured that I need not worry, but when I begin to put Him first, and others first, things will all work out.
So I started praying for my church, pastors, leaders, my family's salvation, my friends... and I felt happy (: Happy that I prayed for them. Happy to know that all will be well because God knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows all situations (:

No comments:

Post a Comment